Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Awesome Shoes

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Man, she really is a girl, talking about her awesome shoes on her blog. But, really. They. Are. AWESOME!!

Mommy and I were at Target and they were having a big shoe clearance. So, naturally, I had to take a look. I was looking through all the racks with shoes thrown everywhere. Then, down came a ray of light and some angels singing. There was a pair of Converse sneakers sitting there and they were just my size. My mom kind of looked at me and said, "You REALLY like those?". That's kind of how she says, "Those aren't really my favorite." I think it might have been because they were men's, but I wanted them anyways.

In the end, I got them. Here's a picture my mom's friend took with her phone.
Now don't you see how awesome they are?

Bella Camille

2 comments:

  1. mommy, buyer of the shoesJuly 31, 2011 at 2:03 PM

    you silly, silly girl with boy shoes! I think you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they are epicly awesome! but thats just me......

    ReplyDelete