Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hey Everyone!

   Hello world and welcome to my first blog! I've always wanted to have one, but now I actually have one. Considering this is my first ever blog, my templates and gadgets will probably change constantly. In this blog, I will talk about and introduce my family, friends, pets, and hobbies.

    Homeschooling is also another thing I like to talk about. That's a fun way to spend your day and get your school done. And that way you can also have sleepovers on school nights and then just bring your school along and do it with your friends. And that makes ALL the difference. doing school with friends is soooo much more fun.

   And, at last, swimming. That will most likely be a constant subject. I'll post my times and places after a meet and maybe a video or two. One of my favorite things to do.

  I hope you enjoy my blog about my life, which is, hopefully, never boring.

                Bella Camille

 

6 comments:

  1. Yay, Bella. This will be a great way for me to check in on what you and your sweet family has been up to. I love the background that you've picked...it's so fun and vibrant...much like your personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shipra! Actually, I thought this wa sreally cool because this is part of my grammer and english! So I have fun while I'm doing my schoolwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...your grammar and english this coming year is gonna be so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I know, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Bella! Can't wait to see what that very creative mind has to share with the world! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Miss Amy! It's soo much fun already!

    ReplyDelete